[OM] Re: [OT] Coming Out Of The Closet

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Coming Out Of The Closet
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 06:45:28 -0700 (PDT)
> Well, Mike Johnston sure likes the 7D in his current column at
> Luminous Landscape. Did not know they had had reliability
> problems.

I think they were assembled in the old Packard-Bell factories.

:(

The A1, A2 and D7D all had some serious out-of-box failure
rates.  I figured I could live with dust, but the thought of my
primary camera being less than robust had me concerned.  Judging
from the general tone on the various KM forums, it looks like
the latest ones are in pretty good shape, though.  This was also
true with the A1/A2 where the first six-weeks worth of
manufacturing had quite a few problems.  KM took them back,
fixed them, and the remans are quite fine.

AG

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com