[OM] Re: OT - Buy an old camera with film sill inside

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Buy an old camera with film sill inside
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:04:39 +0000
I've got a couple of old rolls found in cameras I've bought.  There was a roll
of Seattle Film Works film in an OM-1n I bought a couple of years ago.  It's
still somewhere here, since nothing ever seems to get thrown out.  Then there
was a roll of 120 Kodacolor II in the back on the Mamiya RB67 I bought a couple
of months ago.

Although I'm mildly curious about what's on them, I'm not curious enough to
spend $28.85 per roll to get them processed.  Now, if the film had been black
and white, of course, I could give it a go myself.  But, then, if a frog had
wings...

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from