[OM] Re: Was The journey to work - electrically/ Now Cholesterol/Now Sal

Subject: [OM] Re: Was The journey to work - electrically/ Now Cholesterol/Now Salmon
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:26:36 -0400
The farm raised Salmon from our local chain supermarket in NC are dyed and
it is noted on the sale price card that the color is artificial. However the
wild caught Alaskan Salmon just next to it is a much dark color and is not
noted as colored artificially. Though it may be nearly twice the price per
lb it sure is tastier!

Dan S.