[OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now Cholesterol

Subject: [OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now Cholesterol
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:04:57 -0400
Haven't verified the accuracy of this but . . .

Doc told my wife and I to supplement Essential Fatty Acids.  We
initially purchased a 'full spectrum' house brand.  When I went to the
store to replenish our supply, the manager suggested the Carlson brand
saying it was "the only one that guarantees the product to be free of
heavy metals".  I assume he wasn't referring to music.  He's a retired
biochemist so I bought the Carlson.  Interesting too that he moved me
away from the house brand which has to be more profitable for them.

Do you suppose OM could also be an abbreviation for 'OMega'?  ;o)

FWIW/ScottGee1