[OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now Cholesterol

Subject: [OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now Cholesterol
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:58:30 -0400
Yes farm raised salmon toxins are higher, including mercury due to the feed
they are given (pellets of ground up larger fish).  Last report I heard was
that even the salmon color is not natural but a DYE !!

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
omtech@xxxxxxxxx  |  www.zuiko.com