[OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now Cholesterol

Subject: [OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now Cholesterol
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:25:06 -0700
I read an article about how farm raised shrimp ponds were loaded up with
"medicine". The little buggers would get sick so the farmers play doctor and
apparently nearly always treat them even before they get sick.

Locally a woman read how fish are good for your diet. She nearly killed
herself before the doctor found out that the heavy metals in her diet were
doing what heavy metals do.

I used to have a couple aquariums with tropical fish. The water district
changed from chorine to chloramine. Even after setting water aside for a
month and bubbling air through it, the water will kill fish.

I seldom eat shrimp anymore. I like to think the salmon I eat aren't farm
raised. It helps the odds that I'm eating wild caught by being in
California, but not much. Global warming isn't an issue. The human race
drive itself to near extinction before then.

-jeff