[OM] Re: Website rebuild

Subject: [OM] Re: Website rebuild
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 12:21:10 -0700 (PDT)
> However, now that Moose has brought up the
> stadium panorama as stark and unappealing I have to admit that
> I was not being completely frank.  I didn't like it either;
> primarily because of the blown lights and bench tops.

Way to kick a guy while he's down.

The blown lights are a given.  No matter what you do a light at
night with drizzle in the air will do that.  Also, wet metal
bleachers will tend to reflect that light.  Can't help the blown
hightlights on that one.

However, you are right. It gives the photo a certain disturbing
starkness. Maybe it's the lack of people in the bleachers.  To
be fair, though, a full-sized print looks quite a bit better as
the eye-picture distance/viewing angle is more comfortable than
looking at a seven inch wide version on a computer screen.

The beach photo on the website is exactly the opposite, though.
It looks better on screen than it does in print form. In fact,
it looks great when blown up and displayed on a 16 foot
projection screen.

I will put the header and buttons on a diet. They are a bit
*LOUD*.

AG

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html