[OM] Re: Website rebuild

Subject: [OM] Re: Website rebuild
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 20:25:52 +1200
> Well, I've had two of my business clients already complement the
> website change.  Go figure.

As my father is fond of saying "there's no accounting for taste", usually
referring to my exquisite eating ability ...

On the subject of photographic taste, how does one cater for everybody? Let
alone those whose taste one hopefully knows?

Surely the entrance portal of a site is both to capture imagination AND memory,
else it will quickly be forgotten by the time the next Google search occurs. So
even if you don't like, but respect the ability needed to capture the shot
there
is a better chance of remembering it.

If the clients ( paying customers? ) like it then it must, by definition be
right.

PS I haven't seen the site

David