[OM] Re: Website rebuild

Subject: [OM] Re: Website rebuild
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 10:28:49 -0400
I wouldn't say that.  You make some mighty pretty pictures and getting
rid of them would, indeed, suck pond water.

However, the same page and the same site are two different things.
Perhaps there is intermediate ground here where both are on the same
page but separated vertically by enough scroll space that they're not
visible simultaneously.  Each needs its own bit of display space so the
eye does not become distracted and confused.

Chuck Norcutt