[OM] Re: re What's a Fang?

Subject: [OM] Re: re What's a Fang?
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:14:27 +1200
George S wrote

> I did a quick Google search, and found a newspaper report of a high school
> tennis player named Doris Fang in the Tallahassee area. She also received a
> scholarship from the Florida Dept of Transportation, where she's listed as the
> daughter of Paul Fang, apparently an employee of Florida D.O.T.
>
> I don't recall "our" Doris ever revealing any personal information, quite the
> contrary, IIRC, but does anyone recall any possible other info on Doris?
>
> George S.

In August 2003 I wondered about Doris - in fact I think I reported to the
group.
 I did some serious internet looking. One of the things I did was write to her.

I never had a reply, BUT, my e-mail didn't bounce either, so I presume it was
still active then.

The next thing I did, given that her last OM-group e-mail used the address
"Doris Fang" <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

was to investigate the URL http://www.scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us

since she was clearly using a work e-mail address. You can also go to this
site

As I recall, I took it no further.
If somebody doesn't want to write back, so be it.  I don't want to pester
people.

Brian