[OM] Re: re What's a Fang?

Subject: [OM] Re: re What's a Fang?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:51:07 +0100
Sorry if I'm missing something Piers, but that was her name; at least
that is what I understood ;-).  This is part of an email dated 8
November 2000:

>    If you have any questions at all,  feel free to ask. Be sure to let
> me know how your results turn out.
>

>                                              Cheers,
>                                           *= Doris Fang =*

I still have her address from then, as I kept several of her posts; if
anyone were interested i could send it to them direct.  She knew loads
of stuff did Doris.

Chris