[OM] Re: re What's a Fang?

Subject: [OM] Re: re What's a Fang?
From: "John A. Lind" <jalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 23:35:11 -0500
At 09:14 PM 4/17/2005, Brian Swale wrote:
>In August 2003 I wondered about Doris - in fact I think I reported to the
>group.
>  I did some serious internet looking. One of the things I did was write
> to her.
>
>I never had a reply, BUT, my e-mail didn't bounce either, so I presume it was
>still active then.

I have wondered about Doris for a while also.  She seemed a master at
finding incredible bargains.  Doris also used several different camera
systems, including Nikon F (an F2 ??) and a Rolleiflex TLR, not just the
OM.  A scan of the archives found her last posting almost exactly four
years ago in April 2001.

-- John Lind