[OM] Re: re What's a Fang?

Subject: [OM] Re: re What's a Fang?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:03:23 +0100
Well we could get all philosophical here.  What *is* a name, after all.  We
will have to seek the advice of two particular list members to find out what
they 'ken' by the term, so to speak.  AG??  Moose??

What is for sure is that Ceorge is not usually called Chuck, as I tried to
address him in my post!  Sorry chucks (he said, trying to put on a
Liverpudlian lilt).

--
Piers