[OM] Re: Jumping on the E-1 bandwagon (was: E-1 FS in New Zealand)

Subject: [OM] Re: Jumping on the E-1 bandwagon (was: E-1 FS in New Zealand)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:23:36 +0000
I brought along a couple of John Mortimer's "Rumpole" novels and a book I find
myself enjoying far more than such a volume might seem to merit: Grumbles From
the Grave, a collection of Robert Heinlein's letters.  Interesting and
entertaining, and goes really well with some single malt stuff.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --