[OM] Re: Opinions on E-1 or E-300?

Subject: [OM] Re: Opinions on E-1 or E-300?
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:36:41 +0200
I will be following this with interest as well, I have noted that the
e-1 can be bought much cheaper with the 14-45 lens as supplied with the
e-300, has anybody compared the lenses side by side as well. Although I
intend to use the OM lenses most of the time, in reality the kit lens
would probably get used more and more from the issue of convenience, and
  should maybe be part of the consideration.

re article :- I was suspcious of that when I say the date.