[OM] Re: US-only Auctions, was Tamron 35-105/2.8 $185

Subject: [OM] Re: US-only Auctions, was Tamron 35-105/2.8 $185
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 17:33:34 +1000
Thanks for this idea - I didn't know that is was possible.
I'm grumpy about them because they mucked up my dual currency accounts
and then played (very) dumb about it. In the end, I gave up and took
the hit and inconvenience of doing it all again.
And yes, like democracy they are annoying but better than anything else
around.
AndrewF