[OM] Re: Lens cleaning

Subject: [OM] Re: Lens cleaning
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 17:39:00 +1000
No - trike takes a few years unless you drink it and you aren't likely
to do that. Paraquat is fairly certain to see you off in a couple of
days even if you absorbed it by skin. Heard of a farmer who sat in a
puddle of Paraquat on his tractor seat - internal organs shut down
permanently three days later (absorbtion is very fast through the
scrotum and/or anus).
AndrewF
(Who's just been using creosote and can't shake the smell!)