[OM] Re: US-only Auctions, was Tamron 35-105/2.8 $185

Subject: [OM] Re: US-only Auctions, was Tamron 35-105/2.8 $185
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:22:04 +0100
No, not quite!  There is no need for you (as seller) to suffer any FX loss,
Chris - simply specify that you require payment in GBP (assuming that is
what you want) whether by Paypal or any other mode.  If the buyer chooses to
use Paypal, then the buyer picks up the FX loss, and you get GBP.

--
Piers