[OM] Re: US-only Auctions, was Tamron 35-105/2.8 $185

Subject: [OM] Re: US-only Auctions, was Tamron 35-105/2.8 $185
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 08:36:12 +0800
It depends on your bank, here I pay a fixed charge of US$2.1 only for
overseas cheque from US, UK, Europe (in Euro), Australia...etc. But with my
experience of over a thousand transactions, less than 5% of people are
paying cheque as Paypal is a much easy and quicker way for them. Of course
for ebay transaction I request a Weston Union money order which the buyer
has to pay the cost and the charge is similar to Paypal.

If you complain about Paypal charge for non credit card payment then you can
open a personal account which receive non credit card payment at no charge.
I have both premier and personal account but even I tell the buyer I give 3%
price reduction on non credit card payment but very few people are
interested on it.

C.H.Ling