[OM] Re: OT eb*y feedback protocol

Subject: [OM] Re: OT eb*y feedback protocol
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 07:33:40 +0100
Feedback might express different things, but saying thanks for the
money (prompt payment etc...) is quite fine by me.

The things I really hate are the ghastly oBoy "forms" that people send;
they're impersonal and abrupt to the point of being rude.  I mean the
invoices etc ... They are obviously intended to make it easy for people
to communicate - those who cannot put an email together - but they
introduce almost immediate antipathy in me on receipt.

Chris