[OM] Re: OT eb*y feedback protocol

Subject: [OM] Re: OT eb*y feedback protocol
From: "Gary W. Marklund" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 18:01:59 -0700
I use Selling Manager and have it set to automatically send the buyer
positive feedback with a randomly selected pre-composed message as soon as
they pay. At that point they have completed their part of the bargain. I
offer 100% refunds and have only had two items returned. One I resold on a
second chance offer within a couple of hours of receiving it back. Once the
buyer has paid, it is up to me to make him a happy customer. I also send
automatic feedback requests if they are late in providing feedback.

Gary