[OM] The first print was [Photo] Can I have your opinon?

Subject: [OM] The first print was [Photo] Can I have your opinon?
From: Johan Malmstrom <jom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:32:02 +0100
So besides making those portraits I've made the first print from the
four pictures I posted some days ago.

I've put a scan of at the top
<http://privat.johanmalmstrom.se/opinion/27.html> and kept the digital
versions. This is still work in progress, and I think that the hi-light
to the right still need some work. The print has some more values in
that area, but I didn't want to make to much adjustments after the
scan. I did however adjust the levels and applied unsharp mask.

And btw the print on Anna poking at the ice didn't quite make out of
the darkroom, I was working on a 9 1/2"x12" enlargement and it turned
out to be not sharp enough for my liking. Maybe I'll crop differently
and make a not so big enlargement. But then again, that's not the
picture I have in mind now.

Have look. / Johan