[OM] Re: Moving water, was Can I have your opinon?

Subject: [OM] Re: Moving water, was Can I have your opinon?
From: Johan Malmstrom <jom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 09:28:55 +0100
A lovely water-collection Moose! Thanks for sharing. And we have all
made the missing film thing. Lets all go back to our collection of OM's
and check if they are loaded or not. Maybe put a token on they who are
not loaded. Why not while you are there spend some time with the lenses
that you seldom touch. Have a nice time. :)

/ Johan