[OM] Moving water, was Can I have your opinon?

Subject: [OM] Moving water, was Can I have your opinon?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 23:48:25 -0800
Winsor Crosby wrote:

>Beautiful shot, Moose.

Thanks

>My comment was in the context of a scenic like Johan's. You are doing
>something completely different.

Well, not too much, I just got a lot closer. Besides, I gave me an
excuse to post one of the non-Oly images from Maine. :-)

>Wow. You got a lot of nice color in that shot.

There is actually quite a bit of color in the water. When in little
droplets it looks clear, in thin bunches of foam, it looks white, while
thicker, deeper, less sunlit parts take on various depths of the color.

I've put up a little gallery of shots of this falls
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/SteepFalls>.
The missing first shot would have been a setting shot from the bridge. I
took it with OM-4 and Tamron SP 35-80, but that was the roll that never
was.... There were likely others I thought I took too, but they weren't
and aren't.

Moose