[OM] Re: [Photo] Can I have your opinon?

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] Can I have your opinon?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 17:06:52 +0000
Hi again Johan
On 8 Feb 2005, at 12:52, Johan Malmstrom wrote:

> First: A public thank you too all that have responded to my plea for
> your opinion on my four photos. I feel that you took this very
> seriously and came with supporting critique.
>
> I have made four new pages, where you can compare the old ones with the
> new modified ones and some thoughts and conclusions perhaps.
>
> 1 <http://privat.johanmalmstrom.se/opinion/1.html>
Better, but still a little slanted.
> 2 <http://privat.johanmalmstrom.se/opinion/2.html>
Better, but the subject is still not prominent enough for my liking.
You'll have to go back... ;-)
> 3 <http://privat.johanmalmstrom.se/opinion/12.html>
I think that Anna stands out better, but losing the strip on the left
was not necessary.  The rock in the lake reflects Anna in some ways.
> 4 <http://privat.johanmalmstrom.se/opinion/27.html>
I preferred the original ;-)

> Have fun! I know I will in the wet dark room...
>
> / Johan

You're lucky to have the time.  I spend all my spare time reading about
finance.  Today it's about futures and forwards in interest rates ...

Chris