[OM] FS: 65-116 Telescopic Auto Tube

Subject: [OM] FS: 65-116 Telescopic Auto Tube
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:41:01 -0000
A friend has asked me to if I can find a buyer for his 65-116 Tube.  It is
the later version with markings for 20/38/80/135 macro lenses, includes the
tripod mount, with slight signs on the body flange that it has been used.
Otherwise it is *pristine*, somewhere between KEH LN and LN- (though there
is a slight tear in the box).  Yes, boxed, with styrofoam and even the
warranty leaflet (how useful) in the box.  Included also an excellent
condition instruction book, which strangely is too big to fit in the box.

USD180/Euro150/GBP100 and Paypal (inc CC) is OK - please mail me off-list if
interested.

--
Piers