[OM] Re: What's so good about the Zuiko 50/2 ??

Subject: [OM] Re: What's so good about the Zuiko 50/2 ??
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:21:52 +0000
What he said.  I agree and applaud.

And after reading this article, I'm feeling doubly smart and superior today: I
have kept for all these many years my old Spotmatic with its still-perfect MC
50/1.4 Super Takumar lens.  Do I hear an offer of more than $1200?

Digging through some old negatives and slides over the past few months, I have
been amazed at how good this lens is.  It may actually be as good as any Zuiko
-- except, of course, the 50/2 and 100/2.  Heck, I may even buy another P*n*ax
body.

Such disloyal intentions and slanderous statements won't get me excommunicated
here, I hope.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from