[OM] Re: STUDIO LIGHT BOOK NEEDED!!! PLEASE HELP

Subject: [OM] Re: STUDIO LIGHT BOOK NEEDED!!! PLEASE HELP
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:14:05 -0400
The American celebrity photographer Gary Bernstein published his "Lecture
Notes & Private Journal" in the mid 1980s. The publication, running to 92
sides of 8.5" x 11" paper, is entirely hand written in legible quasi-italic
script and has an abundance of sketches of lighting set ups, studio
equipment, placement of people, etc, etc.. There are no photographs. The
publication is devoted entirely to studio work and is available somewhere on
the web but I do not have the URL. It is by far the best piece of work I
have ever seen on studio photography.

HTH

John Hudson
Nova Scotia