[OM] Re: STUDIO LIGHT BOOK NEEDED!!! PLEASE HELP

Subject: [OM] Re: STUDIO LIGHT BOOK NEEDED!!! PLEASE HELP
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:28:07 -0400
Well Larry, these "lessons" looks to be extracts plus some from Bernstein's
book "Ten Secrets For Taking Dynamic Photographs" which was published in
1988 and which I also have. Again, this is a very readable and informative
"how to" book with more than enough serious writing.

Noting the URL you posted, I remember that I found Bernstein's handwritten
book at www.zuga.net several years ago.

Another book [only 96 pages] I have dealing with indoor and outdoor studio
photography is entitled "Four Photographers" published in 1983 by Four
Photographers,  PO Box 29060, Dallas, TX 75229. The book does not have an
ISBN number. The four photographers are Gary Bernstein, Al Gilbert, Leon
Kennamer and Monte Zucker. Again, another serious publication worth
studying.

John Hudson
Nova Scotia