[OM] Re: Problems (?) with an overhauled OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: Problems (?) with an overhauled OM-4
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 08:25:55 -0500
The spot reading should fall within the circle of the 2-4 screen, Is that
circle the same size as a 1-1 microprism?  The secondary mirror may be out
of adjustment, that determines where the spot is read. Dashes seen over the
shutter speed may blink, but it is accepted, I think, if it is only the one
dash over the shutter speed that is blinking. Could be a dry asa ceramic,
I'm not sure.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com