[OM] Re: E-300 Review

Subject: [OM] Re: E-300 Review
From: asud journal <asudjournal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:29:01 +0100
Sure, for 3500 $ it's not reasonable and not feaseable.
But i'm surprised by the small amount of potential buyers. If somebody
have an estimate about the number of OM owners, it'll be interesting.
Hasselblad have done a 22MP back for the 500 CM, it's not sell at a
cheap price but i don't know if they have sell 5000 or 50 000.
Maybe a third party brand could do it? I don't know.
Loïc