[OM] Re: E-300 Review

Subject: [OM] Re: E-300 Review
From: asud journal <asudjournal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:49:36 +0100
I have the same dream , a 12MP full frame sensor digital back for my
OM4. But i haven't the same feeling that mister Wrotniak.
I don't think that Oly want to do it. Why are they so straigth about
their marketing?
Did they think that i would leave my OM 4 and my zuik's for a 300 with
a 4/3 sensor? They are wrong. If i have to purchase a digital now.
i'll purchase a canon eos 1d with a full frame sensor.
Another point is, who can trust a company who will discontinue his
products only for "marketing illusions".
Who can say now if Oly will not discontinue the digital 4/3 line in
five years?
Who can trust again that company.
Are they blind about the needs of thousands OM owners trough the world?
How much OM digital backs could they sale in the whole world?
That is the question that the Oly people have to ask to themselves.
Loïc