[OM] Re: E-300 Review

Subject: [OM] Re: E-300 Review
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 22:33:00 -0800
on 12/22/04 11:29 AM, Walt Wayman at hiwayman@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Thanks for the link!  Looks promising.  I'm getting moderately excited.
>
> This is the direction in which I'm leaning -- at least today.  This camera,
> with one or two "digital" lenses, should tide me over, allowing me to use my
> stash of Zuikos, too, until "digital film" gets here in a year or two, with a
> full-frame 12-megapixel replacement back for my OMs.
>
> I know this is coming.  I can feel it in the air!  I can feel it in my bones!
> I can see it in my dreams!
>
> Walt, a '60s survivor subject to occasional hallucinations and visions

Walt, usually such visions are found reading the patterns from the bottom of
'beer number 4' or a tall tumbler of a good single-malt.

Merry Christmas to you too! <g>
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...

Actually, Merry Christmas* to all!

*If necessary, please substitute your personal appropriate holiday event.