[OM] Re: Problems (?) with an overhauled OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: Problems (?) with an overhauled OM-4
From: Xavier Guyot <kzav.guyot@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 08:41:55 +0100
Hi, I'm a happy OM4er.... and I will try to give you an answer....

N°1 : it's a bug, definitely.... The spot MUST coincide with the prism area.

N°2 : it's a feature, the "diamonds" move until you fix it by pressing
the spot switch. In fact, only the "next" diamond have to move, telling
you where it's gonna stop if you fix it.

N°3 let me check it out with my OM4...You are right, with mine, only the
bar move, not the spots..... My conclusion is this is a bug.

I think your body can have one problem. The second mirror (wich is not a
mirror in fact but a fresnel) may have slightly move, or.... the CDS !
check it by looking into the body, set the speed dial to B in manual,
open the body and shoot, you will see the CDS....