[OM] Re: now increasing scanner range

Subject: [OM] Re: now increasing scanner range
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 06:44:29 -0700
The way I understand scanners is that adjusting the brightness of the
image is just a software adjustment of the driver. You get the same
basic raw scan each time. You can't adjust the lamp brightness. There
is no aperture. So do one scan. Make a duplicate in Photoshop and
adjust one for highlights and the other for the shadows.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA