[OM] Re: E-300 specs

Subject: [OM] Re: E-300 specs
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 02:13:21 -0700
Single digit OMs are 97%, double digit are 93%. Somewhere in the mid 90s
is pretty typical of film SLRs. 100% would be bad for slides, as the
mount always loses some of the frame.

E-1 = 100%, 20D 95%, 1D Mk. II 100%, D70 95%, D2H 100%. 100% should be
good for digital in theory, but in practice a little slack might be
nice. Looks like Oly, C and N put a little margin for error in the low
end bodies and none in the pro bodies.

Moose