[OM] Re: E-300 ponderings, the new Pen-F?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-300 ponderings, the new Pen-F?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:40:44 +0800
Speed of operation is important, the shutter lag, time between shoot, file
saving time and power on time is an important consideration for me but I
never consider USB speed an issue. Loading the card to computer with camera
is not always a good idea, I use my PC card reader to free up my camera
during the trip. Even USB 2.0 card reader take quite a long time to load 1GB
data to computer.

C.H.Ling