[OM] Re: E-300 ponderings, the new Pen-F?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-300 ponderings, the new Pen-F?
From: Stylianos Georgakis <stelge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 03:00:14 +0300
Hello Zuikomates,
I think that USB 1.1 is not a real drawback for the E-300. USB 2.0 Card
readers do sell at 15-20 US$ so they are quite affordable for someone
who has spent 1000 US$ or more to buy the camera. However the choice of
USB 1.1 makes no sense to me and I agree on the point you did mention- a
strange way to differentiate the two models.

The real problem with the E-system is that professionals stay away. It's
a long long time when Olympus had dedicated and loyal pros. I
participated at the Athens 2004 Games as a volunteer for the photo team.
I didn't see even One E-1 except mine- do I need to tell that the pros
laughed when we talked about the E-system?

A fortunate E- and OM-system user
Stylianos