[OM] Re: Perspective Control lens/ off to the US

Subject: [OM] Re: Perspective Control lens/ off to the US
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:19:13 -0700
Wayne Culberson wrote:

>Moose wrote:
>

>>The Maine foliage site shows low, 10-30%, color, but I think that's only
>>updated once a week.
>>

>I'd say that's about where we are here as well. But most of that color has
>come in the last 3 days or so. It changes fast.

Yeah, well we couldn't go earlier, so we take our chances.

>Yes, but you have to cross paths where there is some good foliage :-). Okay,
>there are plenty of good places in Mass. - Maine, but some are definitely
>better than others. Baxter Park is one of the best. Also, if Florida sends
>the remnants of one of their hurricanes up the coast, which is pretty
>typical, you can lose most of the leaves before they get to their best. So
>it is tricky to catch it right.

You are close enougth to time it. From here, we take our chances. It'll
be a nice vacation anyway.

>Will do. Hope to have a few moose pictures to post.

Just so you will know what to look for
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Maine/>.  :-)

The "girl" posed. The "guy" I had to chase through the woods to get even
that much of him. The other critter is just so you will remember there
are other photogenic creatures in those woods! All shot in the
neighborhood of Moosehead Lake.

Moose