[OM] Zuiko 100/2.8 on EOS

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 100/2.8 on EOS
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:12:26 +0100
My apologies to CH Ling and others; after a very quick and in no way
scientific test the c*n*n 1D Mark II does underexpose with the 100/2.8 at
smaller apertures.

My excuses for not having worked this out before is that I only shoot RAW
and here in England we never get enough light to go beyond f8 anyway.

I tested against the c*n*n 100/2.8 macro and although the c*n*n is sharper
the Zuiko gives very pleasing results indeed (especially around f5.6 and f8)

Ian