[OM] Re: E-300 specs (and additional VA and lenses)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-300 specs (and additional VA and lenses)
From: R.Jackson <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 06:30:09 -0700
The illustrations of how the mirror system works are really pretty
interesting. I'm no engineer, but this seems like a very clever system
to me. This is more along the lines of what I was hoping for when the
E-1 was released. This camera seems to be more in keeping with the kind
of design philosophy that I associate with Olympus than the E-1. It
kinda seems like a Pen for the digital age.