[OM] Re: Doing it RAW

Subject: [OM] Re: Doing it RAW
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 12:26:03 -0500
Thanks Winsor.  I don't have sharpening on.  The images look very good and
they won't take as much sharpening as I give my slide scans.  At the
moment, I prefer digital images made from slides.  I can't quite figure out
why.  There seems to be more "tooth" to the image and more of a sense of
depth and dimension.

But I hadn't expected to give up slides, quite the opposite.  I just want
to see how far this little shooter can go, and it looks quite
promising.  It is both harder and easier to use than a film camera.

Joel W.