[OM] Re: CS and tutorials, was C-5060 -- Impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: CS and tutorials, was C-5060 -- Impressions
From: "Jim Sharp" <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:31:42 -0500
The Camera raw versions 1.X for PS 7 are no longer shown on the Adobe website.
Calls to them to attempt to purchase it net what amounts to blank stares from
the sales and support people and a few "you have to buy CS to get camera raw
now" statements.

I got a working copy off Kazaa when it becmae obvious that Abobe wasn't
satisfied with just $99 more dollars of my money.

Their loss, not mine...
--
Jim