[OM] Re: D1x digital; E-1 and macro

Subject: [OM] Re: D1x digital; E-1 and macro
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 15:31:49 -0400
Julian, you lost me.  Mirroring is Raid 1 and only HAS two disks.  We're not
talking Raid 5 where an odd number of disks would come into play.

Heck, XP Pro will mirror without hardware.

Now that is not what I advocate. I use a decent increment backup strategy
(Dantz Retrospect) to an external drive and rotate external drives offsite.

Tom