[OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 23:05:30 -0700
I read all the reviews I could find and ended up passing on it. On the
other hand, it's really cheap, like $30-40 difference in price of the
camera and I saw one going for over $100 on the 'Bay the other day.
Maybe I missed the boat? The 24-85 USM is a nice lens. AF is speedy. I
read that the 18-55 sold in the US is not USM, so focus speed could be
slower and fine MF focus adjustment isn't possible like with the USM
lenses. The same lens is apparently USM in Japan. I don't know about
other markets.

Moose