[OM] Re: D1x digital; E-1 and macro

Subject: [OM] Re: D1x digital; E-1 and macro
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:05:45 +0800
Yeah! I always keep two copies of CDs (now will be DVDs) whenever I remove
the files from the hard disk. After the hard disk failure I have purchased a
mother board that support RAID 0/1 and trying to run a RAID 1 configuration
so that the files will be written to two hard disks at the same time. But
now I have changed my mind, I may buy an external HDD for storing images
instead, as it will be more flexible.

C.H.Ling