[OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 19:14:47 -0400
After trying one for a day, I didn't like the Digital Rebel, with it's mirror
prism, polycarbonate body, and overall cheap feel as my entre into DSLR'dom.
It produces very good images, but it wasn't for me.

Hmmm.  If I had no digital camera, what would I do?  I'd likely do the same
thing and buy some sort of mid-level digital camera.  But in retrospect, I
think that was a mistake, as it only took me about 6 months to love the
flexibility of digital photography, but yern for an SLR, having had OM's for 30
years with it's flexibility.  I am pleased that I waited for the E-System, with
it's light weight, high image quality, wide-range lenses, great ergonomics,
bright finder, dust remover, and OM-like buck-the-establishment attitude

The E-1's are around $1,500 with a lens if you hunt hard.  Email me offlist at
skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx and we can talk.

Skip