[OM] Re: E1 vs. 10D, D100, D70, etc...

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 vs. 10D, D100, D70, etc...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 16:53:46 -0700
Were both pictures with the same lens? Maybe a lens problem? I
understand Nikon may also ask you to leave the lens with the camera
because of the interaction between the two. Maybe a lens with a faulty
chip or an intermittent problem? The D100 does require more recent
lenses for accurate metering. Best is an AF-S lens which also factors
focus distance into the exposure calculation.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA