[OM] Re: E1 vs. 10D, D100, D70, etc...

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 vs. 10D, D100, D70, etc...
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:07:24 +0100
Good detective work Moose. Jim, if the problem is an intermittent but
regular occurence, why not just keep taking pictures of the same scene
until it happens, perhaps even using a tripod. You may need to try
different camera settings and differently lit scenes to provoke the
problem, but as long as you have a good exposure along with the bad
with certainty that no settings were changed between the two, you will
have the answer to whether the problem is with the camera (and / or
lens) or not. With digital it won't cost you anything.

James