[OM] Re: hot mustard, was Re: Re: Sad news in the BBQ department - sever

Subject: [OM] Re: hot mustard, was Re: Re: Sad news in the BBQ department - severely OT
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:39:56 -0700 (PDT)
> is hot mustard the stuff that comes in a small (2" or so)
> shallow bowl,
> looking very much like mustard, smells like varnish, and will
> burn your
> sinuses clean a few seconds after you taste it?

Reminds me.  One day a co-worker brought in some homemade
horseradish sauce.  Evidently, this was a particular variety of
horseradish that is a bit more intense than normal.  I wasn't
thinking and I took a whiff of the openned jar.

I couldn't breath for almost a full minute.  I almost passed
out.  My entire respiratory system had gone into lock-down mode.

I think I'll stick with peppers, thank you.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail